LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED
Haga clic aquí para instrucciones en Español
Click here to submit an abstract (Haga clic aquí para enviar un
Click Here To View the Abstract Submission Site HelpDocument (English)
Haga clic aquí para ver la presentación Ayuda delsitio Documento Abstractors (Español)
The International Society for Nurses in Cancer Care (ISNCC) invites you to submit a late-breaking abstract for presentation at the 18th International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) "Strengthening Leadership, Unity and Compassion in Cancer Care”. This is a fantastic opportunity to present to oncology nurses from around the world, and accepted late-breaking abstract presenters will also be guaranteed the early registration rate!
The deadline to submit a late breaking abstract was May 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM ET.
Abstracts will be selected based on the categories listed below:
- Administration/Leadership Development: issues, trends in management and leadership
- Clinical/Evidence-Based Practice: issues, trends in care of cancer patients/ caregivers, nursing-sensitive patient outcomes, and/or best evidence with nursing clinical practice
- Education: issues, educational programs (may be based in service or academia and patient or nurse focused)
- Research: in progress or completed nursing research studies (only completed research is eligible for podium presentation)
This year’s Scientific Planning Committee (SPC) encourages participants to consider abstracts reflecting the concepts of compassion, humanization and diversity to address disparities in cancer care worldwide. The Committee would also value abstracts that consider the caregiver as well as the burden of caregiving.
- Acute Cancer Care / Oncologic Emergencies
- Cancer Across Lifespan (Pediatric, Adult, Elderly)
- Cultural Care
- Education: Nurse and Patient
- Ethics, Informed Consent and Clinical Trials
- Innovation in Practice and Roles
- Models of Care Delivery
- Policy, Advocacy and Economics
- Screening and Prevention
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Spiritual Care
- Supportive Care
- Care for the Caregiver
- Palliative Care
- Treatment Development
- Workforce and Healthy Workplace Issues
formats that authors can select from are as follows:
- Oral: A 15-minute oral presentation by the
author(s) plus 5 minutes for questions (20-minutes total).
- Poster: A visual display. Author(s) must be present.
Designated poster session times will be included within the program.
Presenting authors will be required to stand by the poster during this
assigned presentation time.
- Oral or Poster: Either an
oral presentation by the author(s) or a visual poster presentation.
opens: May 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM ET
deadline: May 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM ET
- Abstracts will be
accepted on-line via the ISNCC website at http://iccn2014.abstractcentral.com/
- Abstracts may be submitted in either English or Spanish. Abstracts submitted in Spanish will be evaluated for Spanish language only concurrent sessions and not for English language concurrent sessions or for poster sessions.
- Each author is limited to one abstract submission addressing one specific category
- Abstract titles must be typed in UPPERCASE letters
- There is a limit of 2,000 characters including spaces for the text of your abstract submission.
- You may convert your submitted abstract back to the draft status any time up until the on-line submission deadline.
- A √ mark must be presented besides step 1 to step 5 before the system will allow you to submit the abstract.
Notice of acceptance will be made to the corresponding author by the end of June, 2014.
Please note your abstract will be published in the 18th ICCN Final Program and Abstract Book exactly as it is submitted on-line. Please ensure the accuracy of your submitted abstract on or before the deadline of May 25, 2014 at 3:00AM ET. Please do not create a new submission for abstracts requiring edits or completion.
ISNCC Head Office
Any questions regarding the submission process are to be directed to ISNCC Head Office by telephone at: +1.604.630.5516, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malachite Management Inc.
375 West 5th Avenue Suite 201
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1J6