Become a Corporate Member
ISNCC requests your support through the ISNCC Corporate Membership Program to forward its Society objectives:
- Provide a communication network for national and regional cancer nursing societies.
- Provide nurses working in countries where a national cancer
nursing group has not been established with regular communication on
developments in cancer nursing throughout the world.
- Assist nurses working in cancer care to establish national cancer nursing societies and regional organizations.
- Support other international organizations by acting as a
valuable international resource of nurses working in clinical practice,
education, research and management to advise them on cancer nursing and
the nurse's role in cancer care.
- Serve as a link for other international, regional, national and
local organisations in promoting collaboration to achieve ISNCC's goals.
- Promote the dissemination of advances in cancer care through ISNCC's official publication - International Cancer Nursing News.
Corporate membership is $2500 USD per company and runs from sign-up
date until December 31st of that year. We invite you to work with ISNCC in
stimulating and supporting an active and cohesive worldwide oncology
DOWNLOAD CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP 2017 APPLICATION PACKAGE
Corporate Members receive the following unique benefits of ISNCC corporate membership:
- Distribution of one electronic marketing package per calendar
year to the ISNCC Full, Association and Individual Member Directory mailing list, via email, as requested
by the corporate member(s) to the ISNCC Head Office.
- Option to submit one peer-reviewed article per year to the ISNCC
newsletter, International Cancer Nursing News (ICNN), to be approved by the
ISNCC Executive Committee.
- Logo recognition on the ISNCC Website and in the biweekly ISNCC
newsflash with the corporate name and a link to the website, accessed by
over 10,000 nurses worldwide.
- Biannual teleconference with the ISNCC Executive Committee as requested by the corporate member(s) to the ISNCC Head Office.
- Access to all ISNCC resources, including educational resources,
publications, International Cancer Nursing News (ICNN), biweekly ISNCC
newsflashes and member directory.
- Advance notification and right of first refusal on sponsorship,
marketing and symposia opportunities at all ISNCC meetings and corporate
support of ISNCC activities and publications – including corporate
hosting of webinars, marketing opportunities and/or educational support
as they become available. Note this is based on a first-come,
Past Corporate Members
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- inPractice Oncology Nursing