Meeting Venue: Hilton Panama
Ideally located on the corner of Avenida Balboa and Aquilino de la
Guardia, the Hilton Panama hotel offers an inviting retreat only two
blocks from the Financial District in Panama City, Panama. Situated on
Panama Bay, our Hilton hotel is within walking distance to many of
Panama City's finest restaurants and cafés, and just 20 minutes from
Tocumen International Airport.
- Situated on Panama Bay only 2 blocks from Panama City’s Financial District
- 347 guest rooms, suites and executive rooms featuring city or bay views
- Three restaurants and four bars/lounges
- Eforea Spa and full-service fitness center
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space including a ballroom for up to 1,100 guests
For more in formation visit the Hilton Panama website.
Host City: Panama City, Panama
ISNCC is very excited to be going to Panama City for the 18th ICCN. Panama City is a melting pot of ethnic groups with a great diversity of cultures and customs. The city boasts grand hotels, a variety of cuisines, entertainment, historical and cultural attractions and modern shopping centers. In addition, the beautiful scenery and exotic flora and fauna make Panama city an impressive destination for ecotourism.
Take in a concert or symphony at The National Theatre, visit the Old Quarter and travel back through Panama City's history and of course don't miss the Panama Canal!
Visit the Panama City website or Tourism Panama for more information about the city and surrounding areas.