ISNCC memberships run on calendar year and expire on December 31st of each year. Please note that memberships are not prorated.
As an associate member, you and your institution are an important part of an international network for professionals in the field of cancer nursing. This network is an invaluable international resource of nurses working in clinical practice, education, research and management to advise them on cancer nursing and the nurse's role in cancer care.
Oncology institutions, hospitals, charities, and related organizations.
View current ISNCC Associate Members
Click here to view the Associate Member Promotional Toolkit
- Exclusive access to ISNCC Insight, a unique platform for nurses to access online educational programs, web courses, conference lectures, guidelines, and other online materials that are directly relevant to cancer nursing practice.
- Access to the International Cancer Nursing News and opportunity to submit posts or articles relevant to oncology nursing for consideration by the ISNCC Communications Committee.
- Option to host an ISNCC webinar and present research conducted at the associate institution.
- Marketing of program information via ISNCC communication channels.
- Recognition of membership on ISNCC website.
- Access to ISNCC discussion forums for online dialogue on pertinent international nursing issues.
- Networking opportunities via participation in society activities such as the ICCN, educational and research initiatives, workshops, task forces, committees, and interactions with international health groups.
- Participation in the business meeting of the Society which is held during the International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN).
- Access to career postings in the cancer nursing field.
- Access to an extensive network of institutions, centers and individuals involved in cancer nursing and cancer care via access to the online ISNCC Membership Directory.
The fee structure is based on geographic location. To find out if you are eligible for the ‘Low Resource Countries’ membership rate, please refer to the World Bank List of Economies.
- Low Resource Country – Association Member include members from ‘Low-income economies’, ‘Lower-middle-income economies’ and ‘Upper-middle-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
- High Resource Country – Association Member include members from ‘High-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
| Low Resource Country - Associate Member
| High Resource Country - Associate Member
Two year membership option available at checkout
Please note that credit card payment from certain countries may be blocked for security purposes. If you are having difficulties processing online payment, please contact ISNCC Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.