|The ISNCC Educational Webinars feature experts in the field speaking on a number of important topics. Each webinar in our library includes a downloadable PDF copy of the presentation slides and a recording of the webinar.
- Workforce/Workplace Issues and Strategies for Success
- Long Term Breast Cancer Survivorship Care--Who will Provide it and What are the Needs
- Patient Safety Issues, Including Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs, Infections
- Treatment Updates--New Treatments and Their Nursing Implications--Including Target Treatments, New Chemoregimens/Drugs, New Radiotherapies
- Psychosocial and Communication Issues
- Nutritional Issues in Cancer
- Women's Health Issues in Cancer Specifically Sexuality, Intimacy, and Other Issues
as well as webinars on abstract writing, submission and presentation skills!
Log in to your ISNCC member account and access the webinar library.