Membership in the International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care
(ISNCC) is available to cancer nursing associations, institutions, and
individual cancer nursing professionals worldwide. As a member of ISNCC,
you are a part of an international network of professionals in the
field of cancer nursing. ISNCC members are encouraged to actively
participate in the leadership of the Society by joining ISNCC committees
that are working to advance oncology education, research, and patient
ISNCC memberships run on calendar year and expire December 31st of each year. Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.
ISNCC membership includes the following membership types:
- Individual Membership is open to individual nurses or other professionals involved in or interested in cancer nursing
- Associate Membership is available for national specialist nursing groups, institutions and organizations
- Full Membership is available for national oncology nursing societies worldwide
- Corporate Membership is available to companies working in, or interested in, cancer care
Learn more about the society and what membership entails! An introduction from Stella Bialous, ISNCC President and Andrew Dimech, Chair of ISNCC Member Development Committee.
- Click on the 'Renew Now' button below to sign-in to your ISNCC membership account
- In the bottom right corner under 'My Profile', click on 'Membership Info'
- Click on 'Securely renew your membership now'
- Select membership
- Complete billing and payment information and click 'Submit Securely'
For more detailed instructions on how to renew, click here.
Please note that credit card payment from certain countries may be blocked. If you are having difficulties processing online payment, please contact ISNCC Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.