The ISNCC Corporate Membership Program provides Corporate partners with the opportunity to contribute to the Society objectives. Corporate membership provides access to an international network for professionals in the field of cancer nursing. This network is an invaluable international resource of nurses working in clinical practice, education, research, policy, and management supporting the nurse's role in cancer care and control.
DOWNLOAD CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP 2018 APPLICATION PACKAGE
Corporate Members receive the following unique benefits of ISNCC corporate membership:
- Logo recognition on the ISNCC Website & International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) Program
- Logo recognition on the blog post with the corporate name and a link to the website, accessed by nurses in over 80 countries worldwide.
- Distribution of one electronic marketing package per calendar year to the ISNCC Full Members,
Attend the President’s Social at ICCN
- Association and Individual Member Directory mailing list, via email, as requested by the corporate member(s) to the ISNCC Head Office
- Option to submit one peer-reviewed article per year to the ISNCC newsflash or blog post to be approved by the ISNCC Executive Committee
- Annual teleconference with the ISNCC Executive Committee as requested by the corporate member(s) to the ISNCC Head Office
- Access to all ISNCC resources, including educational resources, publications, newsflashes, blog posts and member directory
- Advance notification and right of first refusal on sponsorship, marketing and symposia opportunities at all ISNCC meetings and corporate support of ISNCC activities and publications – including corporate hosting of webinars, marketing opportunities and/or educational support as they become available. Note this is based on a first-come, first-served basis
- Provide a communication network for national and regional cancer nursing societies
- Provide nurses working in countries where a national cancer nursing group has not been established with regular communication on developments in cancer nursing throughout the world
- Assist nurses working in cancer care to establish national cancer nursing societies and regional organizations
- Support other international organizations by acting as a valuable international resource of nurses working in clinical practice, education, research and management to advise them on cancer nursing and the nurse's role in cancer care
- Serve as a link for other international, regional, national and local organisations in promoting collaboration to achieve ISNCC's goals
- Promote the dissemination of advances in cancer care and control through ISNCC's communication channels
Corporate membership is $3000USD per company and runs from sign-up date until December 31st of that year. We invite you to work with ISNCC in stimulating and supporting an active and cohesive worldwide oncology nursing community.
||Membership with Exhibition Space
Duration of Membership
- ISNCC memberships run on a calendar year and expire December 31st of each year.
- Membership extensions are available for those renewing/joining at ICCN.
- Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.