As an associate member, you and your institution are an important part of an international network for professionals in the field of cancer nursing. This network is an invaluable international resource of nurses working in clinical practice, education, research, policy, and management supporting the nurse's role in cancer care and control.
Institutions, hospitals, charities, schools of nursing and related organizations with an interest in cancer care and control.
- Recognition of membership on ISNCC website and at the International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN)
- Marketing of organizational information via ISNCC communication channels
- Participation (non-voting) in the Annual General Business Meeting
- Option to apply to host an ISNCC webinar and present research conducted at the associate institution
- Ability to contribute to and comment on position statements and white papers Access to ISNCC Insight, a unique platform for nurses to access online educational programs, web courses, conference lectures, guidelines, and other online materials that are directly relevant to cancer nursing practice
- Access to the ISNCC Blog and opportunity to submit blog posts or articles relevant to oncology nursing for consideration by the ISNCC Communications Committee
- Access to ISNCC discussion forums for online dialogue on pertinent international nursing issues
- Networking opportunities through participation in society activities such as the ICCN, educational and research initiatives, workshops, task forces, committees, and joint initiatives with other international health groups
- Access to an extensive network of institutions, centers and individuals involved in cancer nursing and cancer care via access to the online ISNCC Membership Directory.
The fee structure is based on the World Bank List of Economies classification. To find out if you are eligible for the ‘Low Resource Countries or Regions’ membership rate, please refer to the World Bank List of Economies.
- Low Resource Country or Region – Association Member include members from ‘Low-income economies’, ‘Lower-middle-income economies’ and ‘Upper-middle-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
- High Resource Country or Region – Association Member include members from ‘High-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
||Annual Membership Dues
| Low Resource Country or Region - Associate Member
| High Resource Country or Region - Associate Member
Duration of Membership
- ISNCC memberships run on a calendar year and expire December 31st of each year.
- Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.
- Membership extensions are available for those renewing/joining at ICCN.
Please note that credit card payment from certain countries may be blocked for security purposes. If you are having difficulties processing online payment, please contact ISNCC Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.