Any nurse or other professionals whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC’s full members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
An ISNCC Global Citizen has access to exclusive functions, benefits and offers.
View the Global Citizen Promotional Toolkit
ISNCC Global Citizen Benefits
- Reduced rates on the International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) registration fees
- Attend the President’s Social at ICCN (available for Silver and above Global Citizens)
- Recognition on the ISNCC website and at ICCN
- Opportunity to support an ISNCC scholarship to enable nurses from low resource countries or regions attend ICCN
- ISNCC Global Citizen Pin (available at ICCN)
- ISNCC Global Citizen Ribbon (available at ICCN)
- Mentoring opportunities
- Access to the ISNCC Blog, opportunity to submit blog posts or articles relevant to cancer nursing for consideration by the ISNCC Communications Committee, and receipt of notifications when new posts are made.
- Access to the ISNCC Community on Sosido and receipt of weekly digests summarizing all activity in the ISNCC community.
- Electronic subscription to Cancer Nursing, ISNCC’s official journal, a bimonthly publication that addresses the whole spectrum of problems arising in the care and support of cancer patients.
- Access to the ISNCC discussion forum for online dialogue on pertinent international nursing issues.
- Participation (non-voting) in the Annual General Business Meeting.
- Networking opportunities through participation in society activities such as the ICCN, educational and research initiatives, workshops, task forces, committees, and joint initiatives with other international health groups
- Access to an extensive network of institutions, groups, centres and individuals involved in cancer nursing and cancer care via access to the online ISNCC Membership Directory.
||In addition to the benefits above, the Potential Benefits to the Global Community are:
||Support the work of ISNCC promoting global nursing in cancer care and control
||Support the work of ISNCC promoting global nursing in cancer care and control and opportunity to attend Presidents Social at ICCN
||Contribution towards national society membership for a low resource country or region
||Contribution to ICCN registration for an individual nurse from a low resource country or region in the area of your choice. Opportunity to meet with the nurse at ICCN
||Contribution to a scholarship for an individual nurse from a low resource country or region to attend ICCN in the area of your choice. Opportunity to meet with the nurse at ICCN
||US$5000 and above
||As above and to support the philanthropic goals of the ISNCC
Duration of Citizenship
- ISNCC citizenship run on a calendar year and expire December 31st of each year.
- Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.
- Membership extensions are available for those renewing/joining at ICCN.
- Please note that if you start your Global Citizenship Nursing between Nov 1st to Dec 31st your subscription to Cancer Nursing will not be active until the New Year.