Individual nurses in countries or regions without a national cancer nursing or relevant national nursing society.
View the Individual Member Promotional Toolkit
- Reduced rates on the International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) registration fees.
- Access to the ISNCC Blog, opportunity to submit blog posts or articles relevant to cancer care and control for consideration by the ISNCC Communications Committee, and receipt of notifications when new posts are made.
- Access to the ISNCC Community on Sosido and receipt of weekly digests summarizing all activity in the ISNCC community.
- Electronic subscription to Cancer Nursing, a bimonthly publication that addresses the whole spectrum of problems arising in the care and support of cancer patients and those at risk of cancer.
- Access to ISNCC discussion forum for online dialogue on pertinent international nursing issues.
- Participation (non-voting) in the Annual General Business Meeting.
- Networking opportunities through participation in society activities such as the ICCN, educational and research initiatives, workshops, task forces, committees, and joint initiatives with other international health groups.
- Access to an extensive network of institutions, groups, centers and individuals involved in cancer nursing and cancer care via access to the online ISNCC Membership Directory.
The fee structure is based on geographic location per table below. To find out if your country or region of residence is a low or high resource country or region, please refer to the World Bank List of Economies.
- Individual Member – Low Resource Countries or Regions include members from ‘Low-income economies’, ‘Lower-middle-income economies’ and ‘Upper-middle-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
- Individual Member – High Resource Countries or Regions include members from ‘High-income economies’ per the World Bank List of Economies
||Annual Membership Dues With Journal
| Individual Member - Low Resource Countries or Regions
| Individual Member - High Resource Countries or Regions
Duration of Membership
- ISNCC memberships run on a calendar year and expire December 31st of each year.
- Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.
- Membership extensions are available for those renewing/joining at ICCN.
- Please note that if you renew your subscription to Cancer Nursing between Nov 1st to Dec 31st, your subscription will not be active until the New Year.
Please note that credit card payment from certain countries may be blocked for security purposes. If you are having difficulties processing online payment, please contact ISNCC Head Office at email@example.com.