Membership in the International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care (ISNCC) is available to national oncology nursing societies, cancer nursing associations, institutions, schools of nursing and individual cancer nursing professionals worldwide. As a member of ISNCC, you are a part of an international network of professionals in the field of cancer nursing. ISNCC members are encouraged to actively participate in the leadership of the Society by joining ISNCC committees that are working to advance oncology education, research, and patient care.
Global Citizens support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
ISNCC membership includes the following membership types:
- Full Membership is available for country and regional oncology nursing societies
- Individual Membership is available to Individual nurses in countries or regions without a national cancer nursing or relevant national nursing society
- Associate Membership is available to institutions, hospitals, charities, schools of nursing and related organizations with an interest in cancer care and control
- Corporate Membership is available to Corporate partners who wish to contribute to the Society's mission and objectives
- Global Citizenship is available to any nurse or other professionals whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC's full members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
ISNCC memberships and citizenships run on calendar year and expire December 31st of each year. Please note that membership fees are not pro-rated.
Membership Toolkit (click on image to open)
- Click on the 'Renew Now' button below to sign-in to your ISNCC membership account
- In the bottom right corner under 'My Profile', click on 'Membership Info'
- Click on 'Securely renew your membership now'
- Select membership
- Complete billing and payment information and click 'Submit Securely'
For more detailed instructions on how to renew, click here.
Please note that credit card payment from certain countries may be blocked. If you are having difficulties processing online payment, please contact ISNCC Head Office at email@example.com.